Touching the outsideof the condom

I had my first experience at a sauna last year. I was nervous but excited when a handsome stranger started kissing me. He led me to a room designed like the inside of a prison cell (hahaha). He carefully put a condom and lube on his penis and then lifted me against a barred window and started plowing me. He was holding me up but i was worried about falling so i lifted my arms over my head and held on to the bars behind me while he continued thrusting. After a few wonderful minutes his arms got sore and we changed positions. Even though he seemed nice and trustworthy i wanted to make sure the condom was still on properly and i touched the base of the condom to check with my fingers. These were the same fingers that were hanging on to the bars. Is it possible that by touching the base of the condom i have exposed myself to a disease-specifically HIV?

Since the experience I have had a recurrent rash next to my armpit (on and off for 10 months) and Im starting to worry..

Thanks

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

CONDOM BROKE
is it safe? is it safe? is it safe?