CONDOM BROKE

Dr.... ON 17TH OF JAN I WENT TO DISCO FROM WHERE I MET A GIRL WHOS HIV STATUS WAS NOT KNOWN TO ME SHE WAS LOOKING HEALTHY AND WAS FROM CHINA .I HAD SEX WITH HER AND DURING SEX MY CONDOM BROKE AS I WAS USING 2 CONDOMS SAME TIME I STOP SEX AND CHANGED IT AND PUT ANOTHER 2 CONDOM.AS IT WAS IN MY MIND THAT MY CONDOM BROKE I WAS LITTLE BIT IN ANXITY .AFTER ONE DAY I GOT FATIGUE ,IT WAS ONE ONE SYMTOMS OH INFECTION NOW COZ OF IT HEADACH AND LITTLE RASH ON UPPER BACK SIDE .NOW AS I KNOW ALL SYMTOMS OF EARLY HIV INFECTION I AM SEARCHING ALL IN ME NOW I GOT LITTLE BIT PAIN IN CHIN AREA LYMPNODE N GROIN AERA BUT LITTLE .BUT HV FATIGUE STILL.PLZ HELP AS ANXITY IS KILLING ME DAY BY DAY EVEN I HAD PROTECTED SEX .

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Worried for months
Touching the outsideof the condom