Sex with random girl turns out to be hooker

I hooked up with some girl I met at a party and we ended up having sex. We used a condom but when I pulled out it had been torn and I don't know for how long. I met some people at the party you knew this girl and they told me she did hooking on the side. I'm very scared and not sure what to do..? It's been only 10 hours...

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Thank you
Worried for months