sculptra

Dear Doctor Bob. I have had sculptra as a model over 1 year.The first two times i had 1 vile about 3 or 4 mths apart with great results. I should have stopped hear as i really liked my oval shaped slim face.However i got carried away and went for two viles when the opportunity came around for me to have more sculptra. This was a bad misake i had the treatment 4 weeks ago and i really want it out. Which is the best and safest substance to be injected to dissolve sculptraive heard about salain, vitrase and hyaluronidase.What would you do?

Unfortunately I have no experience in this area. My initial impulse would be to do nothing as the Sculptra product you had injected a month ago is already being metabolized by your body. Sculptra is not considered to be permanent filler. Its effect gradually fades over time. So unless you look like a chipmunk, I'd suggest you just wait it out. Alternatively you should consult an HIV-knowledgeable experienced plastic surgeon to see if other options are also available. I would also be somewhat concerned with the doctor who "overfilled" you! Make sure you let him or her know that you are not happy with the results! Generally speaking I've found the best results with Sculptra or any facial filler are obtained by having it administered by a very experienced plastic surgeon.

Atripla & Increased Trunk Bodyfat
Thank you