meds and scared

I have not started med yet my docter wants me to start on viremune but i am scared and my living situatin is very bad. My numbers the last time were 236 and i dont remember what the viral load was but if I dont take the medicine will i get sick any time soon.

Your CD4 count reveals significant and worrisome immunodeficiency. Will you get sick any time soon if you do not begin HIV meds? No one knows for certain, but your risk is quite high and will continue to increase significantly as your CD4 count drops even further. Why are you afraid to begin HIV therapy? The potential risks and consequences of not starting are far more severe and potentially catastrophic than the risks associated with taking HIV medication. I would agree with your HIV specialist. Treatment is warranted and should be started without further delay. I also hope that your HIV specialist is planning to start you on more than just Viramune, as using only a single agent is not recommended. Get a second opinion from another HIV specialist if you have ongoing concerns about your recommended therapy. However, try not to be scared about taking your medications, as there is something much scarier waiting for you if you don't!

hiv positive couple
Starting Med at 350? 250? 200?