What are my chances of having HIV

I recently had protected oral and vaginal sex with a sex worker in a goverment brothel in singapore. Now these places preach that the girls are licened and get tested weekly. What are the chances of contracting the virus? and i have had symptoms of stomach cramps and sore testicles, and excessive mucas in throat. Could this be sypmtoms of getting the virus. please help me with whatever you can

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

HIV Testing conclusive?
Please help wondering CNA