Please post for worried wells

Dr. Bob,

You have answered my questions in the past and hopefully you will answer this one too.

Back in April, I had sex with a Romanian prostitute in Spain. Towards the end, I briefly performed oral sex on her, maybe lasting a whole minute at the most. At first I wasnt too worried about HIV until the next morning. I know getting HIV from oral is very low but for some reason I couldnt get it out of my head! I started going crazy and I started checking myself for symptoms every day and lemme tell ya, man will that take a toll on ya. Soon I started worrying that I had HIV and that I wasnt going to be able to live a normal life.

Well, today I decided to go get tested and it came back NEGATIVE!!! I just have one real quick question. I had the Rapid HIV test done, the one where they prick your finger. Its been April since I have last had a sexual encounter and since it came back negative, can I WooHoo??? I guess it has like a 99.6% accuracy rate.

Anyways, to anyone who needs to get tested, do it!! Don't let your mind play games with you. Remember what Dr. Bob says, symptoms dont equal HIV!!

Thanks Dr. Bob, Godbless

Hi Mike,

Can you WOO-HOO? Absofrickinlutely!

Happy New Year. Stay safe. Stay well.

Cure for Aids/HIV?
after 2 months of medication-results