False positve pregnant women

I am 10weeks pregnant I had the ELISA test done they came back positve, the WB test came back positve with a p24, gp160 and gp40. I had given blood 5 months ago, was negative, I have been with my husband for 10 years, we are both 110% faithful. After we recieved the results, we went to get new test done today to verify and are waiting on the results. We also went that same day to get a oraquick bloodtest done, which we were both negitive. Does haveing herpes and being pregnant give a false positve? We are both extremely low risk. The only exception is might be routine blood work done at the medical facilities in the last 5 months from the red cross testing. I have had accuputure done in the last two weeks before the elsa/wb test. However, accuputre was also done at a reputable medical facility and I am 90% sure the are new clean needles. what are the chances of getting hiv or is it a false positive. thanks for all your help.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Do i have HIV?
Dr's with blinders