Do i have HIV?

I have been a blood donor for years. In Jan. 07 I had surgery, no transfussion. Donated blood in Mar. 07. Had a 2nd simple surgery in Jul 07, no transfussion. Donated blood in Sept. 07 and received a letter stating ELISA was positive, WB was negative and PCR was negative. I have been with the same person who is HIV negative so how can this be? I do recall having a herpes outbreak during this time. Does this mean I have HIV... please help, I can't eat, loosing weight and I have gone in and out of depression and I have suicide thoughts because of this.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Re: Does Chiropractic Care Strengthen Immunity?
False positve pregnant women