11 Amalgam fillings, safe?

not sure if its the appropriate forum for this question...

2 years ago i was told i had advanced aids with 10 tcells... today, my numbers are better but not the best at just above 100. I am in need of 9 fillings to compliment the 2 Amalgam ones i already have. my dentist, because i have no insurance and the ryan white fund is paying for my treatment suggested going with "Amalgam" fillings. which i dont know if its the thought of opening my mouth and seeing it filled with silver and mercury, or that i am in fear that i will have negative long term effects from the alloy mix... is there a true reason to worry?

I see no cause for concern from using amalgam dental fillings. The consequences and discomfort from tooth decay and potential abscesses could, on the other hand, pose significant problems. I suggest you follow your dentist's advice. If you don't trust him, get a second opinion before proceeding with the dental work.

Flu vaccine dangerous during actute HIV infection?
Cure Claim