Thank you!!!

Dr. Bob: i dont have a question for you - i just want to say "Thank you" for answering all the questions posed to you compassionately, informatively and at the same time, usually making me laugh my ass off!

Your response to the guy saying some people "deserved" treatment more than others was strong and clear. And most of your other answers crack me up while I try and keep up on new meds, etc., throughout the day.

Anyway, THANKS for keeping us informed and entertained!

All our love, Jim in FTL

Hi Jim in FTL,

Thanks for your thanks! I'm delighted at least some folks out there in cyberspace understand my admittedly twisted sense of humor. Sometimes after I quickly type a response while multitasking and hit the send key I think: Oh my gawd, did I really just post that?!?!?!? Then I usually just smile and hope others do as well.

Love you too Jimmy-Boy.

Change the channel if you dont like Dr Bobs advice!!
Methods of contracting HIV