Should I WOO-HOO or boo-hoo?

Dr. Bob,

I love the sight and your work on it. Please answer my question, I'm making myself crazy with worry. I recently tested negative for HIV 1 and 2 6 months after a possible exposure while on a business in Germany. Are these tests conclusive? Since I was in Europe is there a greater chance of infections- by group O or N subtypes and than in the U.S. to make these tests not definitive? I thought my negative tests would thrill me but I'm so concerned about these subtypes I can't enjoy it. Please help me. I've already made a contribution to your wonderful cause. Thanks for all you do.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

New Rules for HIV positive people travelling to the United States
Does this warrent further testing?