Dec 4, 2007
pls doc u said herpes suppression may may improve long term survival in hiv ppl? does this mean that ppl who had genital herpes or any other case of herpes have a shorter innings than a hiv person who hasnt??
Response from Dr. Frascino
". . . Shorter "innings" than a hiv person who hasn't"??? What? Sorry dear, I haven't a clue what you are trying to ask. Care to try again?
Son with HIV spitting up blood given meds not seen
Not a Question, more of a statement!
- Will Shingles Rash Spread?
- What Happens When Two People Who Have Herpes Have Unprotected Sex?
- What Does It Mean If You Have Negative Herpes Antibodies?
- What Does A Shingles Rash Look Like?
- What Can I Do For My Immune System To Keep From Getting Shingles Again?
- Syphilis Rash On Hands Legs Feet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.