oral contraceptives and hiv meds

I am currently taking neverapine and kivexa and would like to know what oral contraceptive is safe to take with the above meds.

Concomitant use of nevirapine and hormonal contraceptives containing ethinyl estradiol may result in decreased plasma concentrations of the contraceptive, thereby making it less effective. Therefore, hormonal contraception should not be used as the primary means of contraception when nevirapine is prescribed to women of childbearing potential. Talk to your HIV specialist and/or ob-gyn for additional advice. In the meantime, use latex condoms.

Rock n Roll!! I am back!
RE: 10 YEARS AND IT'S OVER