Dec 3, 2007
Hi Dr. Frascino, I am still having fatigue and I have a question. I read that HIV men that have experienced-belly fat gain were in a study and it was found that they had up 40% lower Growth hormone than other men in their age group who were Hiv neg. Does having a 40% lower GH contribute to fatique? If so can I do anything to help my levels?Thanks
Response from Dr. Frascino
Low growth hormone levels have not been linked to HIV-related fatigue directly. Purely for informational purposes, I might mention one of the best ways to raise growth hormone levels naturally is to exercise!
Now that Isentress finally here...
Rock n Roll!! I am back!
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.