Just so you know!

Whenever i have a question, i come to you guys. Knowing full well that "this is all practicing medicine" and things change. I want u to know i appreciate this site alot and come to it alot for answers. I hope for my health and many others that don't say thanks, that i would be a rep for you guys any day. Thanks so much for the information that u dispense. Sincerely

Dave

You have calmed alot of my fears!

All in all, what u teach us is common sense. If we had used common sense all along, most of us would not be in the position we are in, but since we are in it, and life has dealt us a 2nd chance, its time to grow up and take our 2nd life seriously.

thanks

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your thanks!

As for what life has dealt us, well it really is somewhat like a card game. None of us has control over the cards we are dealt; however, we have absolute control over how we choose to play those cards!

Be well. Stay well.

going off hiv meds.
Gardasil (HPV) vaccine for those already with HPV (HPV Vaccine for MEN) (GARDASIL) VACCINE (HPV)