Re: Why The Lies?

In respons to your question about hetero and homo, would you rather it be a question of male or female? How about black or white? Red or Yellow? Would that make you happy? You are bitter--- no need for you---- anyone got a noose?

First off it's response, not "respons."

Second, your follow-up post is even more illogical and daft than your original post. (See below.)

Third, I'm assuming you are still off your psych meds or that your mood ring is once again a foul brown color. Either way, as you so aptly noted last time, I do indeed have the last word here, so please don't bother writing back, as you are now blocked and for all intents and purposes automatically deleted. As Glinda the Good Witch once said to the Wicked Witch of the West: "Be gone. You have not power here."

Bye-bye!

Why the lies????? Nov 13, 2007

Dr. Bob, I have read many of your responses and I just can't help myself in sending this. Why is it that you recommend testing for the most ludicrous low risk events? I get that people are hyperanxious (caused by the 80's propaganda) and maybe need to actually see a negative result? But come on Dr. Bob, oral is no risk, dipping for a second is no risk, frottage is no risk, and certain lifestyles are pretty much no risk.

I have read many of your responses where you tout the old party line "Heterosexuals are the biggest spreaders of hiv worldwide". GIVE ME A BREAK. Why is it that the gay lobby always needs to throw in Africa where there are a whole lot of different circumstances for infection? Lets talk about North America and industrialized countries as the nurse asked you. I saw a question asked to you by a nurse? (can't find it now) in So Cal I believe, where she was saying they just don't see the "hetero" epidemic that is always claimed. You basically gave her sh*t for "such a thought". But yet she is right. Lifestyles are the best predictors of infection. Gay/Bi or the politically correct term "MSM" are the largest infection group year after year followed closely by IV drug users. The "hetero" category you guys spew is rising every year is almost all women infected by iv drug use, or are partners of bi sexual/ gay men on the down low, and/or IV drug users. The surveillance data is also now broken down to show people from endemic countries who are infected. The breakdown is the best thing they could have done. All anyone has to do is look at the surveillance data and they will see where the risks lie. Time and time again health professionals I have talked to in the HIV field have said they have not seen the heterosexual epidemic and many of these same people and then some have said they have never seen a male who does not fall into any of the known risk categories, become infected with hiv. These are people whoh have been around from day one of this "epidemic". Even the CDC says less than <4% of total HIV infections since 1985 can be attributed to insertive vaginal sex. Even those numbers are questioned. One would think that since the "hetero" population is so at risk and much much larger than the gay population, that the "epidemic" would have been seen first in the hetero crowd, don't you think Dr. Bob? That's not they way it happened though is it? The gay men who were showing up with AIDS in the early 80's (1981) would have to have been infected for around 5-10 years prior to that point right? So, say 10 years (from around 1971). How much hetero sex was going on over those 10 years? maybe none among heterosexuals, obviously...since they were not infected like the gay community was. Maybe the hetero crowd was practicing abstinence back then....but I don't think so. The sexual revolution was still going strong as far as I remember.

You, and the gay lobby, are just as much to blame as "Dubya" for the fear you all have created when the fear is unjustified for most of the population. 1000000 cumulative infections in 22 years!!!! is hardly an epidemic in a population of almost 300million. Cancer numbers blow this away many many times over. So the "tone" in your response to the nurse? asking if there really is a heterosexual epidemic in North America was wrong and completely misleading AGAIN!!. No wonder people are so scared. Here we have the gay lobby who needs to make things bigger than they are to keep the funding and research going because if people knew only 0.33% (NO TYPO) of the population was infected with HIV since 1985!!!!! the funding and research would be reduced drastically, and then there are the religious abstinence only groups who create fear to discourage promiscuity and pre marital sex. Another big self serving mistake.

So, the bottom line is there is no heterosexual epidemic at all and never will be here. Yes infections in women are rising but for reasons mentioned. Sure anyone can get HIV but only if one or more, of the well known risk factors are involved. Where is the MSW (men who have sex with women) category in the CDC data? What about outreach programs for men who only have sex with women and do not use IV drugs? Do you know how many there are? NONE!!!!!! It is a disease of lifestyle choice and most do not fall into these categories. "heterosexual" is too generic especially snce men on the down low (having sex with men) do not identify as gay or bisexual. Ex cons/prisoners do not identify as gay either, even though they may have been forced into anal sex in prison and/or shared works. You know it. So do I.

You are first to criticize people and their "lack of HIV education" in the last 25+ in regards to HIV, but I would ask you this. Are MSM's and IV drug users any more educated? If so, then why are those two identified well known risk groups ALWAYS the top of the infection list??? Where have the billions of dollars gone on prevention programs for these groups? It is not working. So as you can see unfortunately your deflection campaigns are obviously backfiring and misplaced and people die because of it. Last year the gay community in LA?? published an article (I AM SURE YOU KNOW OF IT) on how gay men are responsible for the continuing spread of HIV. They said people must admit this so prevention could be focused more accurately. GOOD FOR THEM. I applaud them. Of course the deflectors fethers were really ruffled and the crying started.

But, I am sure my writing is for not since you will not respond to this because it exposes the truth and I know you do not want to acknowledge that. But again Dr. Bob, why the lies? (Hopefully you don't pick apart my spelling to try to make me look foolish like you do to others to make them feel stupid simply for asking for the truth.....but then you can do that since you have the last word...right?)

"HIV/AIDS is a disease of lifestyle choice . . . ."!!!?????!!!! Hmm . . . I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that someone who still doesn't comprehend the intrinsic difference between sexual orientation and "lifestyle choice" cannot grasp other basic concepts, such as statistical analysis, incidence versus prevalence data, limitations of population studies, surveillance and epidemiological comparisons, etc., etc., etc. Your facts are by and large inaccurate and your interpretations of those statistics is just plain wrong. Dead wrong. I suggest you do your fact checking on something other than Fox News or the Vatican Sexual Information Hot and Holy Line.

As for the "gay lobby," does that have anything to do with the gay agenda printed below?? Personally I don't think anyone or any organization needs to "make HIV/AIDS bigger than it is." Over 65,000,000 have been infected by the virus worldwide with over 25,000,000 lives prematurely snuffed out. Currently we have over 40,000,000 infected, including over 1,000,000 Americans. As for your cancer analogy, I would remind you that cancer is not a communicable disease and that young people who think they are in love don't give each other cancer, but they can give each other HIV/AIDS! Half of all new infections in this country (U.S.) occur in young adults aged 13 to 24. Sixty-six percent of these new infections are sexually transmitted and 60% are in young women! Seventy-five percent are in racial and ethnic minorities. Thirty-three percent of HIV-positive youth in the U.S. have never been HIV tested.

You've written to me several times in the past, always with the same rant. I've responded to some and deleted others. It seems to me you are looking for validation to have unsafe sex. Sorry, you won't find it here. Let me try one more tact to see if this might sink into your apparently science-proof brain. HIV really doesn't care if you are gay, bi, straight or even Mormon Republican. The "H" in HIV stands for Human, not Homosexual. Incidence and prevalence of various illnesses, particularly STDs, differ in different populations for a whole host of reasons. For instance, gay men don't have vaginas. There are no risk groups, but rather risk behaviors! I know many gay men who are very safe in their sexual habits and I also know many straight-as-a-lawn-dart hetero guys who are anything but safe. Again, there aren't really risk groups, but rather risk behaviors. Anal sex is the riskiest. If you think anal sex is limited exclusively to gays, think again! Or better yet, read the archives. So even if you wish to refute scientific fact, are you also going to deny common sense?

And so Mr. Clueless, let me remind you that you have every right to interpret, or more accurately misinterpret, statistics any way you wish. You can also continue to play sexual Russian roulette if you so chose. And you do indeed have the right to your opinion. However, what you don't have is (1) the facts and (2) the right to everyone else's opinion, including the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, UNAIDS and virtually every other reputable international and national scientific organization dealing with the AIDS pandemic.

Finally, as for my having the last word, yes, you got that part right!

The Gay Agenda

I know that many of you have heard Pat Robertson, Jerry Fallwell and others speak of the "Homosexual Agenda," but no one has ever seen a copy of it. Well, I have finally obtained a copy directly from the Head Homosexual. It follows below:

6:00 am Gym

8:00 am Breakfast (oatmeal and egg whites)

9:00 am Hair appointment

10:00 am Shopping

12:00 PM Brunch

2:00 PM

1) Assume complete control of the U.S. Federal, State and Local Governments as well as all other national governments,

2) Recruit all straight youngsters to our debauched lifestyle,

3) Destroy all healthy heterosexual marriages,

4) Replace all school counselors in grades K-12 with agents of Colombian and Jamaican drug cartels,

5) Establish planetary chain of homo breeding gulags where over-medicated imprisoned straight women are turned into artificially impregnated baby factories to produce prepubescent love slaves for our devotedly pederastic gay leadership,

6) bulldoze all houses of worship, and

7) Secure total control of the INTERNET and all mass media for the exclusive use of child pornographers.

2:30 PM Get forty winks of beauty rest to prevent facial wrinkles from stress of world conquest

4:00 PM Cocktails

6:00 PM Light Dinner (soup, salad, with Chardonnay)

8:00 PM Theater

11:00 PM Bed (du jour)"

heart issues with provigil
leishmaniosisĀ”