|heart issues with provigil
Nov 23, 2007
I am newly diagnosed hiv+. I am considering asking my doctor to let me try provigil for fatique and difficulty concentrating. Since Provigil is a stimulant does it have any negative impact on the heart. I am 65 years old and had some fibrillation problems in the past but this is no longer a current problem.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Provigil should be avoided by people with certain types of heart problems, such as mitral valve prolapse. Your past history of fibrillation should not be a problem; however, as with all prescription medications, your physician will evaluate you for potential complications before prescribing any medications.
AIDS IS A GREAT LIE (AIDS DENIALISM)
Re: Why The Lies?
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.