Penis ED problem

I penis doesn't get hard for intercourse anymore...I can still spank the monkey daily. I take Atripla, Bactrium, Niaspen, Tricor, Skelaxin, Lexapra, Colchicine (for Peyronies Disease-curved penis), B-12 injection, Allegra D ETC. Thanks for all the help you provide and for having a great sense of humor. I'm only 56 years old...and I would love to have intercourse once inawhile. Thanks again.

This can be a hard (well, not so hard) problem and is really beyond the scope of this forum. I would suggest you talk to your HIV specialist as a start. He should check for basic causes of erectile dysfunction, such as low testosterone (which is quite common among us HIVers). There is also the possibility your medications are contributing to your problem (Lexapro). You might also check with an HIV-knowledgeable urologist if your HIV specialist is unable help. You're correct: fifty-six is far too young to give up one of our favorite pastimes! Hopefully with the proper evaluation and treatment you'll be back in the saddle soon.

Elisa positive WB indeterminate next elisa negative
Sharing food/blood in saliva?