Symptoms

Both my wife and I have very similar symptoms; Headaches, Fatigue, Diarreha, stomach grumblings and stomach spasms. These symptoms have lasted for 3 weeks. I had an affair 8 weeks ago, and during intercourse the condom feel off. I had performed oral sex. I tested at week 5, and the results were negative, and then tested again at week 7 and negative. We both look very tired, and have dark circles under our eyes. We are both suffering from insomnia also. Recently I've been getting tingling feelings on my face. My wife doesn't know about any of this, so I find it hard to think that it is just stress. I'm very worried. I also want to add that I've been seeing a doctor to watch me and my results. My dr. is not able to connect my symptoms to any flu or virus. She thinks it is just stress. If it were, I don't see why my wife would feel the same symptoms.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Serosorting and HAART
my anal