Test because of this? Rewritten

Dr. Bob: I am so used to getting the "error" message when I post a question that I seriously thought I was going to get it again and rushed to ask my question. I want to repost and ask my question in more detail.

As you know from reading my original question, i was out with a friend and was drunk. I am female. Non drug user. I blacked out and can't remember a bit of time. I am worried that i might have been taken advantage of. I have no proof and my friend did drive me from the bar, so I didn't end up going home with anyone. I did have an incident a year ago which scared me and perhaps is why I am still hung up on this. I wondered if you thought I should test because of this.

I am negative as of a test taken in June of this year. Dating the same person long term and non druger/do not share needles. Your opinion would be deeply appreciated. i am afraid to have unprotected sex with my boyfriend and am afraid to be happy.

Thank you for your time Dr. Bob. You are amazing and your strength inspires us all.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

god help me¡
700 Club (PRAYER)