god help me¡

please answer as i am going berzerk,my partner as been diagnosed with hiv hep c and also leishmaniosis a sand fly bite he is presently taking meds and taking it in the backside once a month for the leishmaniosis bite,please he keeps on having fever once or twice a month and constantly feels terrible,is this going to pass with the meds theve prescribed???? truvada invirase and norvir,please answer me thanx

The trio of HIV, hepatitis C and leishmaniasis can be very challenging to manage. Unfortunately I have no way of knowing how severe your partner's three illnesses are. However, I have no doubt he is feeling terrible. My advice is that you not go "berzerk." That won't help your partner. Instead I suggest you accompany him to his visits to his HIV/AIDS specialist and ask how you can be most supportive to him during this difficult time.

Good luck to you both. Give your partner a hug from me, OK?

Blood Transfusion
Test because of this? Rewritten