I'm concerned

I might have syphilis and don't know where to seek help. A day or two ago i noticed what looked like a small flat pinking mark... i then started to see a couple small marks on my hands. I looked on the internet and based on everything i've read it appears this could be secondary syphilis. I didn't notice any signs of getting this initially. I was in Europe on vacation in march and I think I may have got it then. I had unsafe sex i met with someone at a bar. So I desperately want to get looked at somewhere in NH. If this is secondary syphilis is that contageous to co-workers or friends or anyone who's hand i might shake.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Fibromialgia
CD4 Change and CD4%