HIV Exposure - penetration

For the first time ever in my life I had unprotected anal sex ( I rarely do anal at all). I was the one doing the penetrating. I never ejaculated. However, I was then told that my partner was HIV +. This was last night... I freaked out and when I went home started to research on the net and try to call helplines - there was not much available in early hours of Sat morning. I then went to the local hospital Emergency Room, and after a long wait and a lot of peristence on my part (they did not want to prescribe) I was finally given 4 days worth of PEP (Combivir and Kaletra). Just taken my second dosage. I would say my first dosage was about 10 hours after the exposure. I am in UK. Now I need to go to a sexual health clinic for a test and more PEP for the 28 days.... I just want to know what is my risk level? The hospital was not clear at all, and I really had to push to get the PEP.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

HIV reactive in pregnant girlfriend, please help
Fibromialgia