ELISA Test Results

Dear Dr. Bob,

I do have protected sex with multiple partners of unknown HIV status. I used to take regular testing of V.D.R.L and HIV 1 & 2 Elisa . Previously I used to get the results as V.D.R.L negative AND HIV 1 & 2 (ELISA/MEIA) as negative too. But for the past two results one last July and the other last week is coming different. July result was V.D.R.L non-reactive and HIV 1 & 2 also non-reactive but with a OD of .29 (.4 being the cut-off). Last weeks test result came as V.D.R.L negative but HIV 1 & 2 ELISA as non-reactive but with OD of 0.036). Previous four tests last year and Jan came as all negative. I intend to continue testing every 3 months or so. What is the interpretation of this ? Should I go in for Virus Load test or Western Blot method ? Let me know.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

WAITING FOR A REPLY FROM DR. BOB??? PLEASE READ THIS!
HIV reactive in pregnant girlfriend, please help