Thank you Dr. Bob.!!! Everyone should donate something!!!

Dr Bob, THANK YOU!!! THANKYOU!!! THANKYOU!!!

Thank you for your time and quick and invaluable response to my question about the girlfriend doing it too good... that was me.

I am soooo releiaved now! I don't have to torture myself for 3 onths...and with OCD, I do let my mind control me waay too much.

I'm going right over to make a donation right this second!!!

I had a DVD question th at you answered a while back also... woo hooooo!! and no 3 month torture which is what would've happened !!

Thank you again!

And those who are reading this post go on over to www.aidswalk..net and registar...

ahhhhhh

You're welcome. You're welcome. You're welcome!!!

Be well. Stay well.

diahrrea problem
lost and scared