Fatigue and Leg Pains

I have diagnosed July 30th 2007. Looking back, I think I had my seroconversion at the begining of March 2007. My bood counts are CD4+ 341, cd4% 23.8 and VL 37000

In the last few days i am feeling tired constantly and my legs ache. My stomach is upset all the time (the travel sickness feeling).

Not on meds yet. I am taking antibiotics for a sinusitis.

Should I worry? / Tell my HIV Doc?

George.

Hello George,

If you are experiencing the recent onset of fatigue, let pains and upset stomach, should you worry? No. Should you tell your HIV specialist? Yes. Whenever you develop new symptoms you should advise your HIV specialist. It's possible your fatigue may be related to your sinusitis and your stomach problems could be a consequence of your taking antibiotics. However, when in doubt, it's always best to advise your HIV specialist to see if an evaluation is warranted.

hiv positive
Very concerned for my partner