indeterminate western blot

I was poked by a dental instrument recently and went and had a western blot done. My results came back indeterminate. I am married 5 years, both us only with each other in that time frame. I have never been a drug user. They did not do an ELISA on me. Please help me understand what this means? I am very concerned and very stressed about it all. I have not slept in days waiting for an RNA/DNA result. I need peace of mind before my results come back.. Please help me

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Real meaning of CD4 counts
Treatment options if one is infected by someone's been on meds for a long time