Inexplicable (?) fatigue for the last three days

I've been feeling very tired for the last three days. Probably nothing to worry about -- my numbers are very good, not on any HIV meds, testosterone and other bloodwork in the normal range -- but I s'pose HIV has made me into a bit of a hypochondriac. :(

Could a very full and demanding gym routine the previous week, combined with a weekend wedding with a lot of alcohol, combined with a night of a lot of sex with poppers (which made my throat a little sore) be to blame? Just a little rest needed?

Or should I be getting a bunch of blood-tests done?

Worried in the Midwest

A demanding gym routine, a weekend wedding with buckets of booze, a night of mattress mambo mania complete with little brown bottle and you're wondering why you might be a teensy bit tired for the past few days? Hmmm . . . I think your zapped zip is anything but "inexplicable"!!! Should you be getting a bunch of blood tests done? No, of course not. I must say your question did shock me a bit when I read your signoff moniker "Worried in the Midwest." The Midwest? Who knew?!? Yeah, weddings, OK, but do Midwest folks actually go to the gym, drink cosmopolitans and have own-name-forgetting, toe-curling nookie while snorting "room oderizers"?????

Please Answer Me This Time!!! 3rd Time Asking!!! Neck Mass and Window Period!!
Real meaning of CD4 counts