Please Answer Me This Time!!! 3rd Time Asking!!! Neck Mass and Window Period!!

Hi Dr. Bob, I know you are extremely busy, but I would sooo appreciate your response as I really trust your advice. What you do here is wonderful for all those worried out there. And I am sooo petrified and exhausted after 4 months of no clear and concise answers. So please help me asap! Please! I truly haven't found this answer anywhere. You always say 3 months is definitive and conclusive, but if you know of a confirmed exposure then retest at 6 months. Well, I don't know for sure that i was indeed exposed, but I just recently found out that I had an abnormal MRI that showed some kind of neck mass. And this is after a negative hiv blood test at 10 weeks and an oral rapid at 14 weeks also negative. I am now even more scared to death needless to say and can't help but think this is hiv because my neck has been sooo painful for 4 months now. What do you think?? I am now approaching 6 months post exposure and am going in this week for a cat scan. What really has me confused is would I really take this long to seroconvert and do I really have this? Especially because my only exposure was giving unprotected oral sex (fellatio) back in early march without him cuming in my mouth. I know you consider this low risk, but what the hell is wrong with me then and what could possibly be causing this horribly painful neck mass for four months now along with at least a few other symptoms? The other symptoms being.. and all starting about 2 months after my exposure. Chest pressure and pain on the gums of my mouth for a couple weeks, on and off canker sores and nerve pain on my clitoris which my ob/gyn said could be systemic of some sort as he said he didn't it was sexually related. He ultimately said it could be vulvodynia and prescribed me a couple meds. He then said he'd help look around for some answers. I doubt it. Whether he actually does or not, because no one has been able to diagnose it, I am left thinking it can't be anything else, but hiv!! Please help me!! Do you think it is hiv? Have you ever heard of someone having these kinds of symptoms that ended up turning positive? Pleeeaasse help me!!You are my last hopeful resource!! SCARED TO DEATH!

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Sex with TS
Inexplicable (?) fatigue for the last three days