drinking

I often drink once a week , go out with friends...drink about 5 to 6 beers...is this not healthy for me being on HAART (atripla)..other than that I take care of myself...vitamins...healthy meals...My other half is considered that I shouldn't go out so much ..because it might affect my numbers...

Drinking in moderation will not adversely affect your "numbers" or HIV disease, assuming your liver is in good shape. However, a six pack of beer in one evening might be pushing the definition of "in moderation." Why not go out twice a week and have three beers each night. Or continue your once-a-week pub crawls with your drinking buddies, but substitute a Perrier with lime for every other drink. It looks just like a gin and tonic and won't get you arrested if you get pulled over by a handsome cop carrying a breathalyzer on your way home after last call.

provigilvsdexadrine
Body aches