f/up brain fog

HI Dr. I mentioned dexadrine and provigil-I am currently on both because I am tappering off of dexadrine-goal is provigil only. I just read that even with a high t-cell count-and controlled vL.-HIV continues to kill brain cells and stem cells-this is on this site-a study from ucsd-If this occurs-wouldn't this be a reason for my declining alertness? There are many people who have had this for years-and they complain of brain fog-why is this such a touchy issue-it is happening-perhaps since there is no treatment it's not something people want to address-.

The new information indicates that gp120 slows down the division of adult brain stem cells (neural progenitor cells) that are thought to be important for memory and learning not "brain fog and alertness." This is not at all a touchy issue nor is it something we are reluctant to address! The research is preliminary and hot off the proverbial press and you are already reading about it right here! Frevinsakes!

I absolutely agree with the plan to taper you off Dexedrine in favor of a less addictive and less potentially harmful alternative such as Provigil.

Good luck!

side effects of anemia
newly positive leg pain