Aug 18, 2007
what is borderline anemic and how can i help it for my 16 month year old boy
Response from Dr. Frascino
Is your son HIV positive? This is an HIV/AIDS information Web site. If your son is HIV positive, please write back with additional information, such as viral load, CD4 cell count, current medications, concurrent illnesses, etc. If your son is not HIV positive, I suggest you direct your question to his pediatrician.
my chance in being negative
mind is leaving this world
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Fever After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.