Atripla & Vitamins

I 25 years old have been recently diagnosed and put on meds (Atripla) soon after. Before I started medication, I was taking one a day "mega men sport" multi vitamins and I noticed that my information on my meds said to check with your doctor with and vitamins you may be taking. Therefore, I'm just wondering if there is a specific component to watch out for in multi vitamins and how that may interact with my meds...thanks a lot!

If the instructions were to check with "your" doctor, how come you are writing to me? Yes, I'm the cyber-expert for this forum, but in reality I'm really not your doctor. So stop eating all the Godiva chocolates in my waiting room, put down that office copy of Advocate Men and stop making passes at my partner Dr. Steve!!!

As for the "mega men sport," no problem continuing on with that expensive vitamin combination pill while taking Atripla (and wreaking horned-up havoc in my waiting room!)

Be well.

Meds Question
Mumps vaccine confusion