Are you serious?

Your answers are glib and unhelpful. One doesn't have to be a doctor to empower yourself with information. You do not hold a patent on the truth and although you have a very expensive piece of evidence indicating that you went to medical school it doesn't automatically make you an expert in anything but hyperbole. I have saved my own life from fascist egomaniacs like you on more than one occasion by doing my own research. As an MD you have a serious problem dealing with cognitive dissonance. Start thinking like a scientist - this isn't high school.

"Facist egomanic"???? Hmmm . . . I can only assume you disagree with one (or perhaps all) of my responses. "Cognitive dissonance"??? Just because I'm a medical doctor? Hmmm . . . would you care to explain or elaborate? On second thought, never mind!

As for being an expert in something other than hyperbole, well, in addition to my MD (cognitive dissonance degree), I also have advanced degrees in pediatrics, allergy, asthma and clinical immunology. I have been an HIV/AIDS specialist for 26 years, published articles in peer review scientific journals on new therapies and quality of life issues, held associate professorship teaching credentials at Stanford University School of Medicine, conducted cutting edge clinical research on immune-based therapies for HIV/AIDS, treated thousands of HIV/AIDS patients, established two clinics devoted to the comprehensive and compassionate care of people living with HIV/AIDS, founded a non-profit foundation dedicated to providing crucial services to men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS worldwide, raised well over one million dollars for AIDS service organizations and projects worldwide and, in addition, I happen to be HIV positive, having contracted the virus while treating a patient in 1991. But, I'm sure none of this in your warped condescending mind would qualify one for anything but "hyperbole."

Paul Rudnick once said, "Only money, rage and science can conquer AIDS. But only laughter can make the nightmare bearable." I utilize all these approaches money, rage, science and laughter to combat the pandemic.

Am I serious? Yes. I can be.

Am I always serious? No, of course not.

As for "this isn't high school," well, actually sometimes it is. I often get questions from sexually active high schoolers and I respond in an age-appropriate manner. You may find this unhelpful. And you certainly have every right to your opinion; however, you don't have a right to anyone else's. No one is forcing you to read this forum. However, I believe if you did actually read my responses to the gazillions of questions I've posted over the years you'd find enlightenment.

Finally, I'm delighted you have saved your own life, because with an attitude like yours, I doubt many glib, unhelpful, cognitively dissonant fascist egomaniacs, like me, would be interested in helping you.

I would say have a nice day, but with your mood ring such a foul brown color, I doubt you will.

baby tested positive at 6weeks
Can I cause my partners viral load to spike?