bloody mess after sex

Hi Dr.

I had protected sex recently and after having sex i had tons of blood all over my lower area. The condom did not break BUT i was wondering if i can still catch anything ...........just curious as to blood on my scrotum etc. Sorry for the silly question.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

fatigue and sore throat
newly positive