Easy Bruising

Within the last couple of months I have been bruising way too easy. Someone can just barely poke me and its a massive dark purple bruise in a matter of minutes. My question is what could cause this and would my constant fatigue have something to do with it?

This is an HIV information website. Are you HIV positive? If so, write back with additional information CD4 count, HIV plasma viral load, current HIV medications, etc. If you are not HIV positive, I suggest you see your general medical doctor for an evaluation.

pls help me answer this ?
Just got tested