testing + after 3 or 6 months

I have heard that it is possible to seroconvert at more than 6 months due to auto immune diseases, diabetes, ect. I had unprotected vaginal sex with a female i did not know too well. I developed sores/rashes on my arm, penis, feet, arms and hands. These sypmptoms continue to disappear and recurr. usually after a night of heavy drinking. I've seen over 7 doctors, and been screen for syphllis 3 times during 3 months. all negative. my skin doctor told me to have a different type of syphllis test done in case I passed the 1st stage of syphllis. At a little over 3 months I had an HIV anti body test and NAAT test..both negative. is it possible that this recurring skin condition could be preventing me from seroconverting and showing my HIV test as negative?

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

red , white blood cell count on hiv neg. or pos.
pls help me answer this ?