HIV TEST RESULTS PART TWO

Turkish-Guy: Hi my excellent Doctor, I wrote you before and you said me you are exactly HIV negative after checking my results.I have suspects related my underarm erythemas.Why are these, does stress or a tooth decay/inflammation cause such symptoms? Please I need your help, have you ever seen such cases like me? I was negative after 6 months and 1.5 years.Thanks in advance.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Delayed dosage and Missing one dose of Combivir
red , white blood cell count on hiv neg. or pos.