7 panel drug screen

Im currently taking Atripla,and about to start a new job..ive enquired of the clinic which urine drug screen they perform(worries of false positives for canabis on my mind from the Sustiva),and all they can say is that its a 7 panel urine drug screen..is there any way of identifying which test it is?..the more sensitive or the the cheaper version...any help or info would be greatly appreciated

Unfortunately, I have absolutely no way of knowing which seven-panel drug screen your employer is utilizing! I doubt Professor Sybil Trelawney could divine that information from what you've told me. Be that as it may, why are you so worried? You should list Atripla as a prescription medication you are currently taking. That way if there are any problems with cross-reacting false-positive tests, the laboratory would have the information it needs to sort that out (i.e. a blood level of Sustiva, for example). Your new employer cannot discriminate against you for being HIV positive or taking Atripla.

Good luck at your new job!

Ten Years For Ten Years
EGCG