DOC HAPPY, ALL HAPPY!

Dear Rob,

Thank you so much for the good work you are doing here and moreso the your sense of humour! Its my prayer that you are well and this finds you in a good spirit. Its been two months now since i got to know of my Hiv status (positive) and all i can say is that i am very grateful to have a person like you on here. You make me laugh everyday. I read this site everyday and i always look up for your answers. Its not easy getting on with my new status but i have a good doctor and all is good for now and with you here and being a living proof that indeed one can go for many years as you have its great. I am not on meds, my vl is undetectable and my cd4 count is over 500.

I send to you many hugs and kisses and may you be happy through out so as to make us all happy.

Keep well! Mimi

Hi Mimi,

Being positive about being positive is half the battle.

Let's both be here for the cure (with smiles on our faces), OK?

Be well! (And that's a doctor's order!)

I'm here anytime you need me.

syringe with hiv positive blood in payphone slots????? (URBAN LEGENDS)
risk?