Thanks Dr. Bob!

I just wanted to thank you for your timely answer and I appreciate your humor. I've found that is what helps me get through the day - finding reasons to smile instead of cry. I believe we've been given the status "positive" for a reason!

Cheerful, positive, smiling faces are much sexier than dour, negative, crybaby faces! Just take a look at Clinton and Gore and the Democratic Presidential nominations compared to Bush and Cheney (insert total body shiver here) and the Republican Presidential nominees and you see exactly what I mean.

Keep smiling!

Taking workout pills with Atripla
You'll laugh at this question but I need reassurance