I weigh 583 pnds and positive

hi doctor iam a feedee practitioner and weigh a whopping 583 pnds.I was recently diagnosed with hiv and iam wondering the risks for someone of my size and aids.Is there any???I have a viral load of 400,000 and 3 t-cells.thanks

Yep, 583 pounds is indeed whopping! (For our readers who may be unfamiliar with "feederism," it a sexual fetish centered on the practice of eating large amounts of food. The feeder provides the feedee (or gainer) with an abundant supply of food to either encourage weight gain or simply for delight in the act of feeding. Needless to say, there are health risks associated with obesity (heart disease, diabetes, etc.)

The risks associated with severe immunodeficiency related to advanced-stage AIDS are unrelated to your size. A CD4 count of three indicates severe immune deficiency and therefore you are at a marked increased risk for a wide variety of opportunistic infections and malignancies. I urge you to consult an HIV specialist ASAP and begin prophylaxis for the common opportunistic infections and HAART (highly active antiretroviral therapy) to reduce your HIV plasma viral load and thereby hopefully allow for immune reconstitution (increasing CD4 count).

Diagnosis
FULL BLOWN AIDS/please answer