|Fatigue, Tattoos, and Testosterone
Jul 9, 2007
I am about to start Androgel daily to increase energy and sex drive. I noticed that the directions say there are a few locations where it can be applied - one area is on both arms. I have a full sleeve tattoo. Can the gel be applied to body parts that are inked without risk of fading, damage, etc. to the artwork?
Signed - Tired and Inked
Response from Dr. Frascino
I'm not aware that AndroGel will have any significant effect on tattoos; however, if you're concerned, you could apply the product to your abdomen, unless you've inked up your belly button too.
fatigue and L-Carnitive
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On Your Mouth?
- Accuracy Of Pooled NAT Testing For Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.