For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Fatigue, Tattoos, and Testosterone

Dr. Frascino-

I am about to start Androgel daily to increase energy and sex drive. I noticed that the directions say there are a few locations where it can be applied - one area is on both arms. I have a full sleeve tattoo. Can the gel be applied to body parts that are inked without risk of fading, damage, etc. to the artwork?

Signed - Tired and Inked

I'm not aware that AndroGel will have any significant effect on tattoos; however, if you're concerned, you could apply the product to your abdomen, unless you've inked up your belly button too.

fatigue and L-Carnitive
Next steps?