fatigue and L-Carnitive

I have been hiv + since 2002, and have been on the Sustiva/Combavir cocktail since the start. Over the past year, I have started to feel fatigued, unmotivated, and slightly depressed. On a friend's suggestion and after doing some reading on the subject, I started taking L-Carnitine. I'm feeling better after just a few days. Should I continue?

I never argue with success. L-carnitine won't hurt you, so if you feel it helps, I see no reason not to continue using it. However, there is no scientific evidence that I am aware of that supports the specific use of L-carnitine for HIV-associated fatigue.

Restarting Testim
Fatigue, Tattoos, and Testosterone