REVIVO

Hello funny Dr. Bob,

Thanks heartily for your humorous reply. Yeah I'm definitely going to vote democratic.

My friend, also poz has been taking revivo( the chinese tea) without any ARV drugs, for 3 months now. His numbers have amazingly improved within this time of taking revivo.

ok here is my inane and insane question, I know I shouldn't be asking you this but is revivo that effective or does it only work for certain people?

thanks

keep up the good work

mike

Hi Mike,

"Numbers" can amazingly improve for a wide variety of reasons. Do I think it's the REVIVO? Nope. REVIVO sounds like a Harry Potter magic spell or a late night infomercial for a nonprescription erectile dysfunction tonic. In reality it's a mishmash of herbs from Yunnan, China with a nifty marketing plan and wild totally unsubstantiated claims of improved immune function, etc. In reality it's just really, really expensive tea -- $100 per month!

Mike, my advice is to save your money and stay away form products that sound too good to be true, because in reality, that's exactly what they are. These products do not hold up well to scientific scrutiny.

slippage
Thanks!