Original Research Paper

Hey Doc,

I've tried asking this question several times with no success, which leads me to believe that you may not have the answer...but since you're a secular progressive who more than likely reads the New York Times, I will forgive your stupidity and ask again...

HIV was announced via a press conference back in 1984 as the probably cause of AIDS, then the next day as THE cause of AIDS in the New York Times. Can you tell me the name of the original peer-reviewed scientific paper which proved HIV causes AIDS? I assume it was written in the early 1980s. I have searched and searched for this paper, but come up empty handed....maybe you can turn off your Barbra Streisand cd long enough this time to answer?

Thanks Dr. Boob

You will "forgive (my) stupidity" because I'm a "secular progressive who more than likely reads the New York Times???" You want me to "turn off (my) Barbra Streisand CD long enough this time to answer???" Plus, you refer to me as "Dr. Boob". Hmmm . . . and you actually think comments like this will encourage me to answer your question??? Cheney, Dick Cheney, is this you writing in again, trying to be charming? Well whoever you are, if you actually did read the New York Times instead of criticizing it, you would have had your answer.

Yes, I am a secular progressive and yes, I appreciate Barbra Streisand's talent and the large donations she's made for HIV/AIDS causes, the environment and many other worthy causes. You, on the other hand, are, I can only assume, a tone-deaf extra-chromosome religious zealot who gets his talking points from Bill O'Reilly. Is it true it took you two hours to watch 60 minutes last week?

Sorry, pal, not only will I not provide you with the information you request, but you've just earned yourself a permanent "delete and ignore" from my forums. Congratulations! As Glinda the Good Witch says, "Be gone, you have not power here."

Frequent exercise and Nutrition
slippage