Jun 25, 2007
hey dr bob just to say. thank you for the good news about my intake of garlic.You made an italian man very happy..I'll make the fettuccine alfredo..you bring the garlic bread..he he. Really your an insperation to me..I'm thinking of going to culinary school.
from the garlic freak
Response from Dr. Frascino
You're welcome. So, what time is dinner?
Not a question, but an interesting link (?)
- Non-neuropathy Burning Sensation
- Is Running Chronic Low-grade Fever A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv From Someone Without Hiv?
- What Percent Is The Chance Of Getting Hep C From Razors?
- Can Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Test?
- Does Eating Garlic Help The Hiv Medications?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.