Jun 25, 2007
hey dr bob just to say. thank you for the good news about my intake of garlic.You made an italian man very happy..I'll make the fettuccine alfredo..you bring the garlic bread..he he. Really your an insperation to me..I'm thinking of going to culinary school.
from the garlic freak
Response from Dr. Frascino
You're welcome. So, what time is dinner?
Not a question, but an interesting link (?)
- Negative Oraquick Advance At 7 Months
- What Herbs Not To Take With Atripla?
- When Does Ars Occur And How Long Does It Last?
- Hiv Symptoms In Women Early
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Hiv Positive?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.