|hiv fatifue and amphetamines
Jun 22, 2007
how does one cushion the inevitable crash that comes from healthy use of amphetamines to combat hiv fatigue as well as ADD. Does one use a lower does of an immediate release stimulant to cushion, let us say, dextroamphetamine slow release 45 mg
Response from Dr. Frascino
The "healthy use of amphetamines to combat HIV fatigue" should always be closely monitored and managed by a knowledgeable HIV specialist. Personally, I seldom have found it necessary to resort to amphetamines to effectively treat HIV-associated fatigue. Check out the detailed information in the archives related to both the causes and various treatments available for HIV-associated fatigue.
New Oberlin president
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.